Unigraphics NX, CATIA V5 Design EngineerLocation: world-wide
|Designation||Unigraphics NX, CATIA V5 Design Engineer|
|Summary of Skills and Experience||Show Detailed CV (Login required for more details.)
A professional Mechanical Design Engineer, MSc, with 30 y. Engineering Design experience;
16 y. Unigraphics Design experience (free-form Surfaces, Solid bodies, Assemblies, Drafting), and
3 y. CATIA V5 similar design experience.
Experienced particularly in Sheetmetal / Body Panels and Injection Molded Plastic Automotive Parts Design.
Work experience with CAD includes:
- Kongsberg Automotive Driveline Systems - UGII and CATIA V5 Design Engineer Consultant - car Gearbox design, Cluses France (last contract).
- 7 years Interior plastic parts and Sheetmetal, Body Panels for General Motors Holden and Ford Motor, Melbourne , Australia;
- 2 years Exterior plastic parts for GM Holden and HELLA Australia, Melbourne, Australia;
- 2 years Engine parts for General Motors Holden, Melbourne , Australia;
- 1.5 years Titanium parts and Forging Tools, Fixtures and Jigs for Super Alloy Technologies, Melbourne, Australia;
- 2 years car Air Ventilation and Hoses (Plastic parts), Pipes, Electric components for Donaldson Automotive, Belgium and R. Bosch Thermotechnology, UK;
- 1 year contract Project Engineer with BOEING Commercial Aircraft Co, Seattle, USA, and others.
A dual citizen of the EU (Bulgaria) and Australia.
Available in 2 weeks.
Professional Certificates and Diplomas available on request.
|Employment Status||Contract / Freelance|
|Type of Remuneration expected||According to hours worked|
|Preferred Job Location||world-wide|
|Highest Qualification||Master's Degree (Technology of Machine Design (Machine-Tools)) from Technical University with 71 - 75 Marks / Grade / Class.|
|Professional Experience||30 Years|
|Additional Information||Post-Diplom studies:
1. Electric Welding Engineer, Institute of El. Welding "Paton", Kiev, Ukraine - a cource by UNIDO (UNO), 1979;
2. Advanced Manufacturing Technologies and CAD/CAM, University of South Australia, Adelaide, 1994;
3. Unigraphics cources, Adelaide and Melbourne, Australia;
4. CATIA V5 cource, Melbourne, Australia.